Property Administrator/Arsenal Yards, Watertown, MA
This position joins a dynamic retail real estate company, supporting the Retail Property Management team with day to day property management.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a terrific company benefits package including:
- paid medical and dental, and 401K.
- Supplemental pay • Bonus pay
- Work location • One location
The Wilder Companies is an equal opportunity employer. • We take great pride in our creative, team-focused environment where everyone collaborates to achieve corporate goals. If you are a strong contributor, ready to participate in the realization of this exciting new development project, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 precautions All candidates must provide proof of vaccination
Typical Job Duties
- Property & Lease Administration:
- Provide administrative support functions to property management team.
- Handle tenant inquiries and correspondence; maintain tenant files.
- Data base management including use of industry-based software programs such as MRI and Yardi.
- Input of tenant lease information into property management system, tracking reports and mail merge databases.
- Request, track and monitor tenant insurance compliance and evidence.
- Collect and input tenant sales information.
- Work with other departments such as leasing and accounting to track important dates such as expirations, option notices, rental adjustments.
- Financial & Operations:
- Manage tenant accounts receivables/collections; analyze accounts and work with accounting to monitor changes.
- Update information relating to monthly reporting; assist in preparation of monthly reports; & annual budget
- Process maintenance requests.
- Process invoices, handle vendor inquiries; maintain vendor contracts.
- Report general liability incidents to the insurance carriers.
- Manage utility billings, sub-meter readings, and EV usage/costs.
- Special projects as needed.
2-5 years experience in an administrative support position, or equivalent. Associates, Bachelor’s or equivalent degree program or experience preferred. Real Estate experience a plus.
Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Intermediate to advanced computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.