Asst. Marketing Manager
We are in search of a creative, positive individual who is driven and detail-oriented, and who strives to produce high-quality outputs on all projects, big and small. Primary weekly projects will include social content creation and execution, updating primary materials to support leasing efforts, on occasion special projects for leasing efforts, and working with the team to identify new, engaging ways to reach our audience. Help with a business to consumer (B2C) marketing event (can be weekends) and organizing corporate events, including but not limited to trade shows and corporate team building events, will also be required. We are excited to work with you and train you to be a successful in this role. However, your willingness to be able to work cooperatively/be flexible, bring creativity, be outgoing and fun, and knowledgeable in current social and digital media platforms and trends, will guarantee your success as part of our team. While this is a remote working opportunity, there will be times when you are required to meet in-person, attend an event, or go into the office. All candidates must agree to be flexible and meet these requirements, within reason. Email us your Resume/LinkedIn profile attn. Jill Crouch to email@example.com
Email us your Resume/LinkedIn profile attn. Jill Crouch to firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical Job Duties
- Co-operatively writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and social/digital platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current department projects, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then workshopping your findings with the team.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- In-person event support – corporate and consumer facing.
- Using social media to engage industry peers & consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Reports directly to Corporate Marketing Director
Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Graphics or a complementing field.
Requirements: • Adobe Creative Suite experience required. Experience using Canva, Hootsuite, and Placer.Ai helpful, but not required. • Experience creating strong, engaging content. • Demonstrated merit in writing, proofreading, and editing. • Research, data analysis, organizational, and time management skills. • Strong listening and communication skills. • The capacity to work independently and collaboratively as needed. • Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy. Spacing between this and last bullet • A positive attitude