Wilder Announces Staff Promotions
Published: January 3, 2019
BOSTON (January 3, 2019)—Wilder, the national retail real estate development, management, and leasing firm, is pleased to announce that the following employees have recently been promoted:
- Kelli Burke to Senior Vice President, Development Services. In this capacity Kelli will continue to oversee the development, permitting, design and construction activities for Wilder’s growing retail/mixed-use portfolio. Burke joined the company in 2006 as a Project Manager. With experience in both public and private sectors as well as the service and client sides, Burke brings a vast amount of experience to Wilder’s development department. Kelli is a graduate of Worcester Polytechnic Institute with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Ryan Feinberg to Director, Retail Leasing. Ryan’s leasing focus is on specialty centers and mixed-use developments throughout the Wilder portfolio. He joined the company in 2010 as an intern and rapidly developed a complete understanding of not only leasing strategies but how to complete a deal in today’s challenging retail environment. Ryan is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton and an active member of the ICSC.
- Amy Tetreault to Senior Asset Manager. Amy provides financial and operational oversight for 1.3 million square feet of properties including retail, office and garage assets. She serves as the primary liaison to clients and owners regarding property operations and finances. Prior to joining the company in 2013, Tetreault spent nearly seven years at Samuels & Associates where she started as a Leasing Analyst and through several promotions became a Regional General Manager. Amy is a graduate of Boston College.
- Paige Quigley to Senior Asset Manager. Part of Wilder’s property management team since 2007, Paige oversees financial and operational management for properties throughout a five-state area. She serves as the primary liaison to clients and owners regarding property operations and finances. Prior to joining Wilder, Quigley worked for The Flatley Companies. In addition to her shopping center experience, she brings extensive knowledge and insight to her position as a former business owner and Economic Development Director. Paige is a graduate of Gettysburg College.
- Matt Joyce to Asset Manager. Matt joined Wilder in 2011 as a Property Manager, bringing several years of experience in managing retail, office, industrial and mixed-use assets. His responsibilities for Wilder include managing centers from the Boston area to Connecticut. He joined the company from KeyPoint Partners and prior to that was an Asset Manager with KS Partners, LLC in Woburn, Massachusetts. Matt is a graduate of Assumption College and an active member of the ICSC and BOMA.
“At Wilder, we recognize our employees as our biggest asset. By promoting great talent from within we are proud to continue building what we believe is one of the industry’s top management, development and leasing teams,” said Tom Wilder, Principal.
Wilder is a Boston-based real estate development, management and leasing firm specializing in the positioning of retail properties. Privately held and owner-managed, Wilder’s mission continues to be to create vibrant shopping places that meet and exceed the expectations of customers, retailers, and investors.
From lifestyle centers and urban properties to community centers and mixed-use developments, Wilder has developed, managed and leased over 20 million square feet of retail properties throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company continues to have a diverse portfolio of properties throughout the East Coast including Greater Boston’s Arsenal Yards, Garden City Center in Rhode Island and Silver Spring Square in Pennsylvania.