137 Teaticket Hwy (Rte 28), East Falmouth, MA 02536
- TJ Maxx
- Home Goods
(Formerly Falmouth Mall)
- Sits, with excellent visibility, on heavily traveled Route 28.
- Serves year-round and seasonal residents, as well as tourists to the Upper Cape communities and Martha’s Vineyard.
- Both Walmart and Falmouth Cinema Pub, the pub-style, first run movie theatre are unduplicated on the Cape.
- The annual Cape population nearly doubles every summer with seasonal residents.
- Teaticket Highway (Rte 28) 16,056 ADT
|2022 Estimates||10 Min Drive||15 Min Drive||20 Min Drive|
|Average HH Income||$107,010||$112,503||$113,174|
|Median Age||52 yrs||52 yrs||51 yrs|
2023 Placer.Ai - PopStatsBack to Properties
Deb Di Meo