700 Gallery Boulevard, Scarborough, ME 04074
- Bob’s Discount Furniture
- 115,000 SF shopping center located at the intersection of I-95 and I-295.
- Captures the super regional South Portland/Scarborough trade area.
- Average household income more than $90,000 within one mile.
- Daytime population of over 200,000 from companies including Portland International Jetport, Fairchild Semiconductor and National Semiconductor.
- Situated in the heart of this super regional market. Located in between Walmart Supercenter and Lowes and in close proximity to The Main Mall (9 million annual shopping visits per year) featuring Macy’s, JC Penney, Bon Ton, Sears, Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Shaw’s, Hannaford Supermarkets and Cabelas.
- Over 1.5 Million guests visited the center in 2019.
|2021 Estimates||5 Mile||10 Mile||15 Mile|
|Avg. HH Income||$82,909||$94,272||$96,899|
|Population w/ College Degree||49%||49%||47%|
2022 SitesUSABack to Properties