1501 East Lincoln Highway , Langhorne, PA 19047
- Bob’s Discount Furniture
- Floor and Décor
- Located 15 minutes north of Philadelphia in Bucks County and situated in the heart of the Oxford Valley trade area. Shoppers from bordering Philadelphia County (8% sales tax) frequent Bucks County (6% sales tax) to take advantage of the lower tax rate.
- Situated on East Lincoln Highway just off Exit 44/I-95 with easy access to New Jersey. East Lincoln Highway daily traffic count 20,576 VPD.
- Located directly adjacent to the well-established Langhorne Square Shopping Center anchored by Redner’s Warehouse Market and Marshalls and within one mile of Target, Sam’s Club, Staples, and Lowe’s.
- Just 1/2 mile from the very popular Oxford Valley Mall anchored by Sears and Macy’s.
- Just two miles from Sesame Place Amusement and Theme Park with more than 1 million visitors annually.
- Population of nearly 215,000 people with an average household income of $117,659 within a seven-mile radius (SitesUSA 2020).
|2020 Estimates||3 Mile||5 Mile||7 Mile|
|Avg. HH Income||$111,797||$121,787||$118,510|
|Population w/ College Degree||62.1%||63.2%||62.7%|
2020 SitesUSABack to Properties