1130 Newport Ave, Attleboro, MA 02703
- Home Depot
- Hobby Lobby
- Market Basket
- Bob's Furniture
- Party City
- Olive Garden
- Built in 1993 and renovated in 2013, Bristol Place’s major tenants include Market Basket, Home Depot, Party City and Bob’s Discount Furniture. Recent additions include Hobby Lobby and a relocated TJ Maxx.
- High population density – serves a trade area of more than 550,000 people in southeastern Massachusetts and northeastern Rhode Island
- High traffic counts off two major roadways (situated at the interchange of I-95 and Route 1A, approximately 8-miles north of Providence, Rhode Island)
- Adjacent to a major commuter rail station
- Unique retail destination that has attracted strong interest from both retailers and shoppers alike.
|2019 Estimates||1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Avg. HH Income||$70,543||$68,185||$82,063|
Sites USA 2019Back to Properties
Deb Di Meo