24 Calef Highway, Epping, NH 03042
- Market Basket
- O'Neil Cinema 12
- Old Navy
- Famous Footwear
- NH Liquor & Wine Outlet
- The Paper Store
- Superior highway access and visibility at the intersection of Routes 101 and 125 (105,000 ADT).
- Over 3 million guests visited Brickyard Square in 2019 and stayed an average of 80 minutes per visit.
- Trade area of 130,000 people with a loyal repeat customer base. Fastest growing trade area in NH.
- Average household income in the Exeter region is $110,000/year.
- Anchored by 80,000 SF Market Basket (sales in excess of $900/sf and 26,000 customers per week) 12-screen O’Neil Cinema and NH State Liquor.
- Across the street from Walmart Supercenter and Lowe’s.
- 14 miles from the University of New Hampshire (15,000 students/1,000 administrators).
- 300,000 visitors a year attend Epping’s Star Speedway NASCAR and New England Dragway in the summer months.
|2021 Estimates||10 Mile||15 Mile||25 Minutes|
|Avg. HH Income||$119,806||$121,553||$121,198|
|Population w/ College Degree||41%||42%||42%|
2022 SitesUSABack to Properties