The Wilder Companies is one of one of the leading real estate development and management companies in New England. We are a diversified company specializing in the development, management and redevelopment of retail properties. At Wilder, we offer competitive salaries with generous benefits while providing an environment that values personal and professional growth.
As a Property Accountant you will be responsible for the financial management of all the properties in your portfolio. You will prepare, analyze and reconcile a variety of accounting data including: cash requirements, cash distributions, journal entries, general ledger accounts, general ledger work-papers, commercial management sheets, CAM and RET recovery billings, and other ad-hoc schedules or reporting requirements as they are presented to you.
Typical Job Duties
- Financial Management of all the properties in your portfolio means that all mortgage payments, real estate payments, insurance payments and utility payments are made timely and accurately recorded.
- Monthly financial statements and general ledger work-papers are prepared timely for all properties.
- Common Area Maintenance quarterly and/or annual tenant billings are prepared timely for all properties.
- Real Estate Tax quarterly and/or semi-annual tenant billings are prepared timely for all properties.
- Water quarterly and/or semi-annual tenant billings are prepared timely for all properties.
- Percentage Rent billings are prepared timely for all properties.
- Tenant inquiries on all billings are addressed on a timely basis.
Reports directly to the Director of Accounting Services and the Finance Manager
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance and three to five years of related Real Estate Accounting experience.
Proficiency with Excel, Word, and real estate accounting software (MRI or Yardi).
Please send resume with cover letter to Angelo Russo, Vice President, Finance;