The RIDGE-Hudson Valley
I-84 & I-87, Newburgh, NY, 12550
Large format supermarket, wholesale club, sporting goods superstore, home furnishing, apparel, footwear and quality dining options.
The RIDGE is enviably located at the junction of two major New York interstates,
I-84 & I-87, midway between Poughkeepsie and Harriman.
- Over 100,000 cars pass directly by The RIDGE site daily.
- 205,830 people live within 15 minutes of The RIDGE site.
- Over 22,000 people work within five minutes of the site.
- 40,000+ students attend colleges in the trade area.
- There is a robust tourist trade with area destinations as unique as DIA: Beacon and the Storm King Art Center.
|2015 Estimates||5 miles||10 miles||20 min. drive|
|Average HH Income||$77,247||$84,666||$86,408|
|Number of HH $75K+||41%||45%||48%|
|Median Age||36 yrs||38 yrs||38 yrs|
SitesUSA Reports, 2015