Theater District, Boston, MA, 02116
Blaze Pizza, Chipotle, Jimmy John's, Panera Bread, Rock Bottom Brewery, P.F. Chang's, Starbucks, Food Court
- An urban center of shops and restaurants including a bustling food court and street front cafes.
- Located in Boston’s lively Theatre District, adjacent to the Boston Common & Public Garden, within walking distance of the Back Bay.
- 23,000 people living and over 95,500 employees within a 10-minute walk
- The residential market is rapidly growing with the addition of Kensington Place, AVA, Radian, Millennium Tower condos and more.
- Over 4,000 hotel rooms within a 10-minute walk including the Ritz-Carlton, W Hotel, The Four Seasons Hotel and Condominiums
- Approximately 7000 students within a four block area including Emerson College and the New England School of Law.
|2016 Estimates||1 Mile||1.5 Miles||2 Miles|
|Average HH Income||$142,608||$121,614||$106,771|
|Median Age||30 yrs||34 yrs||35 yrs|
|Population w/ Bachelors Degree +||70.4%||68.7%||62.1%|
|.25 mile||.5 mile||1 mile|
Sites USA 2016